Intraday Stock Market Trend Wednesday 18 May 2011


Intraday Stock Market Trend Wednesday 18 May :- My Dear Visitor’s, today 17th May poor quarterly results of State Bank Of India and also subsidy burden of ONGC, totally spoiled the positive sentiment of the market, which ultimately shed rs. 30000 worth of market cap. but, if you remember my earlier calls, then you must remember that, what is happening now-a-days in the Indian Stock Market is inevitable and at per with my previous forecast. Yesterday I forecast ED that the Spot Nifty range for the current month is between 5400 to 5700, and today spot nifty just kissed 5421 and then bounced back towards a formidable level. Now I should conclude everything in some few words, that is, till June end/July beginning of 2011, You have to follow my earlier rules of buying at lowermost supports and selling on rise. except the opening bells, where spot nifty as well as the market will show everyday some hope of recovery and except the first half an hour of the opening bell, buying in extreme low and selling on rise will persist.