My Dear Visitors, Union Budget created a mixed reaction amongst Investor’s. Finance Ministry tried their level best to satisfy the Indian citizen. but they (Govt.) also got some kind of limitation. some how abrupt volatility is always common in Budget days. from tomorrow onwards market trend for the coming months will be decided. but selling in higher levels and buying in panic levels will still continue for some time. tomorrow, in the opening bell, i strongly advise wait & watch policy for some time.
“Don’t over Trade now & try to protect your Capital”
“Always stay cool & don’t be panic-stricken”
“Remember Market stability will be back only after 5745 of Spot Nifty”
FOLLOWING STRATEGY IS STILL VALID FOR THE TIME BEING:
(1) Sell in every abnormal rise.
(2) Buy in every abnormal fall.
(3) Book your profit in every step.
(4) Buy and Sell firmly and promptly without fumbling.
(5) Use strict stop loss and avoid taking un-necessary delivery.
(6) It is also advisable for the traders with small capital to quit the market everyday after making a reasonable profit. and always follow the footprints of spot nifty as mentioned below.